Pages

Sunday 24 April 2011

This long weekend has been a huge eating fest and my most unprepared yet.
I had a few chocolates and hot cross buns Thursday, went out for Indian Friday, big family lunch Saturday that was followed by an overdose of popcorn at the movies. Yuck! I felt terrible last night, and incredibly sluggish this morning, so much so that I slept through my alarm and missed my gym session. Sigh!
I wrote out my shopping list for the week and made my way to the shops, relieved to finally restock my veggie bin, only to find that every single supermarket in the area is shut for Easter Sunday! Ludicrous.
I was so frustrated- my whole day was thrown out. I rang around all the thai places in the area for dinner, but everywhere was shut, far out. So we ended up getting Dominoes for dinner which I binged on and feel terrible about now.
I just want today to be over, to get up tomorrow, go for a run and hit the gym!
I'm going to have to work really, really hard to make sure I don't gain this week. I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd definitely feel very disappointed. I've hit a wall this week- time to dust myself off and climb over it I suppose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment