Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

Today was a weird day. Somewhere between waking up and arriving at work, my mood switched from my usual cheery self to someone quite sad and dejected. I bickered with my boyfriend most of the day (about money) and our trip to Melbourne. I added up my budget for the fortnight and realised it was going to be tight (again) and work was boring and unexciting.
It's important that I had a day like today though. It's been pretty smooth sailing for me since 12WBT started. I've felt so good about myself and so positive that many of my non weight related problems have seemed insignificant. I am terrible with money, and today it just seemed to catch up with me.
I made a conscious decision not to let the blues ruin my progress. I dragged myself to Cycle class, and though it was one of the worst sessions I've ever had, I still did it. I burned 550calories. I still feel a bit down, but I'm proud that I resisted the temptation to come home and eat hot chips or something and actually worked out.
Consistency was the real winner today.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay, good on your for working out :) You're doing so well!

Post a Comment