Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

I refuse to plateau!

This week I'm making it my aim to keep myself in check I've lost a lot of weight in a very short amount of time and I'm so determined to keep it going for as long as possible.
I have a pretty ambitious goal of losing another 10 kgs before the programs over, but to do that I know I need to keep eating clean and pushing myself harder.
Eat Clean
-Start keeping a food diary. This has been a fantastic help to me in the past, and I know that when I let the slack off my food diary, I let the slack off my food and snacked needlessly. Determined not to let that happen this time!
- Add more fruit and vegie snacks to my diet. Most of the time I've been grabbing a can of tuna or an energy bar as a snack for convenience, even though I spend a painstakingly amount of time preparing main meals. I'm still lazy with snacks.
-Keep portions at the right size. Stop eating if I'm full. Get rid of that need to finish the plate.
Train Hard
-Keep pushing myself in Cycle classes. Be honest with myself and how hard I'm really pushing. Up resistance as much as possible, work on sprints and race modes.
- Aim to burn up to 1000 calories per Cardio session. Even if this means catching later train home or having to have leftovers for dinner. JFDI.
- Do a double class of Zumba and Body Combat every Saturday.
-Start practising the plank out of the gym. Aim to be able to hold a full plank for however long is required in a class (I currently do a plank on my knees and struggle, horrible core strength).
- Have some form of gentle exercise on Sundays, gentle walk, Wii or Kinect games.
- START RUNNING AGAIN.
Revisiting my Commitment
"My commitment is to stop going backwards and start going forwards. To work hard, to stop being afraid of little sweat and a little hardwork. To stop reminiscing about who I used to be and start shaping who I'm going to be.
I'm sick of living my life on the couch, watching my life flash before me like a bland midday movie.
I'm ready to shed my weight and shift my boredom. Let life begin!"

I can do this. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can. I know I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment