Pages

Sunday 1 May 2011

Progress

Seeing as Week 10 was such a write off I took a progress photo and I've decided its time to reflect a little and make sure I SMAAASH week 11! No more of this feeling sorry for myself. Psh.
Stats:
Kick off weight: 101.3kgs Current weight: 85.8kgs Total loss: 15.5kgs
Kick off BMI: 33.5 Current BMI: 28.83 Total loss: 4.67 points
Embarrassing undie pics:
I look at this ALOT because I still can't get over how different I look, let alone feel. I never realised just how fat I used to look. I had always convinced myself that I hid my weight well.. that I had a big butt but maybe my face and arms were ok. Wrong wrong wrong. I was obese! I'm now overweight and still have another 20 kgs to let go of, but I'm so proud of how far I've come. It feels different this time- my heads clears, I'm determined and I'm consistent. 
Cannot wait to buy a dress for Finale party and see what size I can squeeze into!
Equally excited for round 2 and helping my Mum learn the lessons I've learnt. Bring it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment