Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

Sick sick sick.

I swear my body knows when I have a break coming up, because usually a week before said break I get sick. Ugh!
I spent yesterday cooking delicious food (I now have enough food in my freezer to feed Africa for a week), as Sam re arranged our apartment. With Jess, my housemate gone.. we have so much space it's ridiculous. I actually like it. I have room for Mums sewing machine now, so I've spent today looking at projects to start.
I'm really bored with our living room, theres no personality.. just alot of clutter and video games. We inherited a lovely grey couch which has flecks of red in it but at the moment it just looks drab! So the first thing I'm going to do is make some red cushions for it. I've spent today looking at colour schemes.. diy ideas and dreaming.
I also found this fabulous apron to make:




















Ohh yeah. Only problem is, the closest Spotlight to here is all the way out at Castle Hill. Lame! I found a great Fabric Warehouse near central that I might try for some different prints, but for all the basics, I'm going to need to flex the old Spotlight member card.

In 12WBT news, no gym for me today- maybe some wii fit later.
On Saturday I did the "Triathalon" as was laid out to us to do. I really struggled with it, not with the workout so much as the boredom of it! I love classes and group fitness because it keeps my interest peaked.. but sitting on a stationary bike for half an hour trying to keep my interest up long enough for 10ks nearly killed me! I wish I'd chosen the triple class option instead.. or chosen to do the 3k row before my normal Saturday routine! Damnit! Haha.
I guess it goes to show that everyones different.. because the forums on Saturday were filled with members raving about how much they loved and smashed the tri.. I didn't post anything at all, I didn't even finish the 5k walk/run on the tready because I was so bored. So I feel like a bit of a cheater.
I suppose that this a learning curve for me.

Apart for that I really do hope I'm well enough for work/body pump tomorrow. As nice it is to sit around drinking tea and working out colours, I need to work overtime so that I can actually afford all the things I want to do.

Such is life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment