Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2011


Mishs email could not have come at a better time for me.
Top 10%. I am so encouraged and proud of what I've achieved so far. I'm also a very competitive person, so it's given me a good kick up the butt for me to get as close to the top as humanly possible for me.

I had a far better day. I was umming and ahhing whether to go to pump this morning as I was still feeling  pretty sorry about myself but bit the bullet and went. SO worth it. Nothing like a pump session to make me feel good about myself again.
I also had a pretty good day at work- spent the whole morning in a Development course that focuses on what you want to get out of your career etc. It was really great and very inspiring.

So excited to get back into the gym tomorrow and kick some serious butt! I am not going home until I've burnt 1000 cals. I also hereby swear to avoid the free sausages and alcohol at tomorrows team bonding late lunch! There, I said it. This is going to be a real test.. I love food.. but I especially love free food. Mmm.
Nah uh.. I am climbing that 10% ladder baby!

 x x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment