Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Week 7 is feeling looonnnngggg

I can't believe it's only Wednesday. This week has dragged on like a mofo!

Firstly- weigh in:


Phew! No plateau yet! And I am officially under 90kgs. Yaaaaay!! Oh and I love that my loss is now a nice even 12kgs, So neat and tidy..

Following my blog about pushing harder.. find below my result after todays training:


Aww yeah :) Most I've burned in a fitness session since I got my Polar. Smashing it. 
I left work early and did 20 minutes of fast, heavy hills on the cross trainer. And then went to my regular 45 minute RPM class. Ohhh the burn. I was buggered when I got home. I flipping love it though! I keep finding myself grinning in cycle class... what a sicko aye? hahaha.
One part of my below post I havn't been sticking to is my food diary! Argh! I keep leaving it at home and then CBF updating it by the time I'm back here.
Need to come up with a new plan.
Anyway. Early morning pump class tomorrow, so I better get some rest. Upping my weights and wearing my HRM (havn't worn it in pump yet), looking forward to another tough session!

Night lovelies x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment