Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

I am a terrible blogger!

Every single day when I'm plodding along at work I think- must update that blog of mine tonight! But every night I get a massive case of the CBFs and go to bed. Haha.
SO what have you missed?

A bit of this:
Aand this:


Oh, aaaand this!:






YEAH! THATS RIGHT BABY! 10.8kgs GONE FOREVER in 6 WEEKS.
Woh.
I never expected this, I don't think its really sunk in how far I've come. I do however fit into size 14 work skirt now.. from SES. My old work skirts were a size 18 from Crossroads. Wow.

I've also noticed how much happier I am nowadays. I catch myself with a smile on my face 24/7, I feel like I'm finally getting out there and enjoying my life and appreciating every aspect of it. My work performance has improved considerably, I no longer get that 2pm slump that I used to need a red bull or coffee to get through. I'm more focused, I work faster and I do my best to keep everyone in high spirits.

I've conquered spin class, its killing me, but I'm burning about 750 cals per sesh, and I'm determined not to plateau anytime soon. I've got my fingers crossed to lost 10 more kilos for this round.
Anything is possible!
People at work are already calling me skinny minny, apparently I don't look my weight? Ha. So god knows what they'll be calling me when I'm at a healthy BMI level.

So thats basically a vey quick bunch of highlights from the past few weeks, I promise to be more regular in the future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment