Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

I've been trying to write a blog for 2 days straight now. Haha. I'm terrible.

-Round 2 basics-

Goals

1 Months-Lose 5kgs. Be able to run at least 1 km without stopping. Increase time on fitness test. Increase upper body weights in pump class.
3 Months- Be down to 70kgs (lose approximatley 15kgs). Be able to run 5ks. Be able to compete in City to Surf.
6 Months- Be down to a healthy weight of 65kgs. Compete in a half marathon. Begin lean and strong program.
12 Months- Maintain healthy weight. Continue working on toning and building strength, as well as running.

Commitment (or re-commitment)
"My commitment is too finish what I've started. To eat clean, train hard and think well- all with integrity and gusto. I will give myself what I deserve- a healthy life and a happy mind!"

-Day One-

Well today actually went really well! I've been feeling super frazzled with everything since before Melbourne trip, so I was anxious to get started today and have the stability of the program back in my life. I ate super clean- All Bran for breakfast with some fruit, Tuna and crackers for a snack,a fabulous Roast Beef wrap for lunch (rice cakes make me gag ;) and a beautiful salmon stirfry for tea. I did not put my toe out of line once! There shall be no complacency this round- every calorie counts!
I also managed to smash out a Cycle class, sans HRM, with a few blisters and a big case of the CBFs. But as always, JFDI won and I had a great workout- fantastic end to the day. 
I'm really excited for tomorrow- early morning Body Pump and then a boxing class with my manager at lunch, who's also joined 12WBT. It is going to be fab- boxing is one of my favourite things (someone remind me of this when I feel like I'm about to die at about 12pm tomorrow).
I have a ridiculously huge gym bag tomorrow as well to fit in the boxing gloves.. I will definitely be leaving them under my desk in future.

Anyway.. NIGHT!

0 comments:

Post a Comment