Pages

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Round 1 Wrap Up


Well thats Round 1 all done! I can't believe its gone by so quickly, and I'm really proud of my results.
Melbourne was a blast- the workout was a fantastic mud fest, I burnt just over 900 calories. It has reminded me that I really need to work on running though.. in the bootcamp part I had a double stitch just from running.. god it killed! Going to try and set myself clearer fitness goals this round, especially as I'm planning to run the City to Surf in August.
The party was great, but packed. I had hoped to catch up or bond with some 12WBTers who I'd been talking to on the forums, but it was literally impossible with how tightly packed the venue was. Mum and I managed to make our way downstairs (snuck down, past the grumpy seccies) and got a good spot for the awards/speeches. 
Mum and I at the party.

My outfit for the party :)

Very excited for round 2! I'll update a post with my goals once I figure them out.

Much love x

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh My God! I'm so proud of you! Makes me feel even worse now that I quit the program!!

megandrumstix said...

thats an amazing effort! well done! i hope i can kick ass like that in round 2! my first time having a go at 12wbt!
all the best for round 2!!

Post a Comment