Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

Oops, Catch up time!

So clearly I need to pull the reign in on this whole blog thing. Haha.
I had an exhausting, but ultimately fulfilling week. Even now, after a good nights sleep last night I feel pretty exhausted. I'm not complaining though, I know its just my body adjusting to this new lifestyle and increased activity, nap times over body! I definitely prefer exhaustion to lethargy.

A few highlights:
- Completing my first Body Combat class in 2 years for my first SSS! Smashed it! Hated seeing myself in the mirrors at the front, but forced the thought of a slim toned me punching the air instead kept me going. I did Body Combat again today for my SSS, and wearing my shiny new FT7 HRM, I burned just over 800 cals!! WOW!!!

- Survived family lunch at the RSL last Sunday, resisted the Salt and Pepper Squid as well as hot chips. So pleased.

- Made all of my gym sessions count this week. Upped my weights in Body Pump again. I'm now back at weights that I was using back in my Body Pump prime. Pretty sure I can do better now! Did some extra hill workouts on the cross trainer with all my fitness workouts this week. I enjoy it way more then the treadmill, its easier on my feet and knees, plus I seem to burn more calories on it.

- I lost 1.8kgs this week. Bringing my grand total to 5.1kgs gone. Completely chuffed! Its so refreshing to know that I'm finally treating my body right. I feel content, proud and excited.


- The comments are starting to flow! I walked into work on Monday and my manager remarked that I looked like I'd slimmed down. Everyone at work has been really encouraging, and I think some of them might be thinking about doing Round 2. Chain reaction, haha. As well as that, I've noticed that quite a few of my work shirts are getting noticably baggy around the midsection. I'm a pear, so I've lost most of the weight on my belly, thank god. I don't mind having a bit of curve around the back, but a big tummy was driving me crazy! Of course I still have another 30kgs to lose, but I'm being sure to take note of these small changes too keep me going.

- I can feel my guns again! I'm constantly flexing my arms and tensing my thighs to see how toned my muscles are getting. Love it!

-Another week of amazing foods, and my stomach is finally shrinking down to portion size. Apart from a mishap with the servings of the pumpkin red curry, I think I'm doing really, really well with food. The only thing I need to work on is snacks. At work I tend to starve myself a bit til lunch or dinner. I know this is no good, and I simply need snacks to make up my calories. I'm going to make sure I include snacks in my shopping list, then there'll be no excuse!

Except for the exhaustion, there haven't really been any lowlights this week. And I'm planning to fight energy dips with vitamins. Recommendations appreciated!

Alright team, hopefully I'll update a little more regularly this week..

Lots of love x x x

2 comments:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Sounds like you're doing awesome! I LOVVVVE Combat!!!

Amanda said...

I'm a bit behind! I love all the les Mills classes, that was all I ever used to do at the gym!

Hope you had a good weigh in today :)

Post a Comment