Pages

Friday 25 February 2011

Day 5

Haaappy Friday Blog!
Had a pretty great day, tried yoga for the first time today and loved it! I was having a pretty stressful morning so it was the perfect day to take a break at 1 and just stretch all the stress away.
I was surprised at how much some of the poses hurt, I can feel my abs ache every time I move which is good. The lesson flew by, and I especially enjoyed the meditation phase. What a fantastic way to lead into the weekend.
I was a little disappointed with lunch today (Cranberry and Turkey wrap).. it just didn't do it for me. I ended up buying a skinny mango smoothie from Boost after lunch for a snack, so I felt a little more satisfied then.
Dinner was almost a disaster. I'd roasted my sweet potato and preapred my capsicum for the pita pizzas, only to discover that my packet of pitas was completely full of yucky mould. Ughh. Luckily I had two small white pitas leftover from Boyfriends pizzas.
Really can't wait to inherit Mums big tuckerbox freezer. We have a tiny fridge to cater for myself, boyfriend and our housemate. Its getting a bit tight. I'm forever throwing out bread because of mould. Yuck yuck yuck.

Played Biggest Loser on Wii for most of the evening and burned a surprising 200ish more calories. The box fit exercises get pretty intense. Still hanging to buy Zumba fo Kinect though. I may never leave the house again. Lol.

Plan for Super Saturday:
10:30am. Body Combat Class.
11:00-12pm. C25K. Bike program. Xtrainer sprints.
Lunch.
Fitness test (eek!) Hopefully won't be to exhausted for it!
Ahh can't wait. Really keen to just push myself tomorrow. I know I need to up the bar a little, some of the 12WBTers in the forums are doing crazy amounts of exercise! Such great encouragement's.

Sweet dreams x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment