Pages

Thursday 24 February 2011

Day 3/4

So clearly not into the daily swing of things yet. :P
Well good news! Weighted in yesterday morning and I was....
98 KILOES!! Woohoo! 3.3 Kiloes gone! Such an incredible resort for such a short space of time, can' t wait for the next 11 weeks!
Apart from that, I've had a good couple of days. Had a great cardio workout yesterday afternoon- loosely followed Mish's exercise plan, 5 mins warm up, C25K session week 1 and then a 10 minute hill program on the bike. I'm feeling really great about the C25K program. I was actually surprised about how focused I am when running, I think I actually got into the zone yesterday! I'm keen to get a HRM from polar next week, I'm not burning near enough calories, I need to figure out what my benchmark is for Cardio.
Up early again this morning for a body pump class. Upped my weights again as I still don't think I'm pushing hard enough. My train was late this morning, so I ended up right in front of the instructor.. talk about awkward! I also had to stare at my own groggy reflection the whole class ugh! Haha.
The food has of course been wonderful.. I think a goal for next week is too work on my snacks a bit more. I've just been having some apple or crackers with vegemite. Bit bland really.Though today I hardly felt hungry until home time, so maybe my stomachs finally shrinking?! Yay!
I bought an awesome pair of scales today from Aldi for $9.99. I'm a girl who loves her bargains ;)

Looking forward to Yoga tomorrow! It'll be my first session ever. A friend from work was supposed to go with me, but he's suspiciously off work tomorrow. Hmmmmm. Anyway, hopefully I don't embarrass myself to obscenely. I'm a bit excited.
OH in other news, my boyfriend bought a xBox with Kinect today! It's really fun... I'm planning on buying Zumba for it when I get paid so that I can do thissss:



Of course, I know games like this don't count as a full workout, but it'll be interesting to see how much you burn just from doing them. Theres lots of jumping and running on the spot etc etc.

Week two's menu plan looks fabulous, I'm particularly looking forward to the prawns and the two desserts. Nomnonmnonmnonmnom.

Anyway, bed awaits.

Night xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment